Friday, June 20, 2008

3D sono





Hello everyone!


It has been a while since I blogged, but I promise to do better! Summer has been fun so far. I have been spending the first few weeks organizing all my school stuff and putting it in the attic. I have also been cleaning out closets like crazy and organizing my house! Other than that I have had a blast decorating the nursery, reading, and hanging out at the pool!


Summer News:


Nicole is having a baby girl too and my cousin Rory just gave birth to her little girl, Sarah, on Tuesday June 17th! She is beautiful. When I was holding her I could feel the burning desire to meet my baby girl. I can't wait...I hope the next 10 weeks doesn't seem like an eternity. Another friend of mine is having a girl too....it is girl mania! Too much estrogen up in here!


3D Sono:


Jerad and I saw our little girl today via 3D sono! She was being such a turkey, we only got one good shot of her face. She was using the placenta as her pillow and the ambilical cord as her blanket. When I tried to get her to move she gave us the cold sholder and turned the back of her head towards us. What a little toot! We did get to see that she already has a little hair! I think she is cute as button. Who does she look like......hmmm.......I don't know! We are just glad to see she is still a girl and has all of her parts!





3 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

miracles do happen. A new post! So fun with the 3d sono.

The Reimers Family said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! You were putting school stuff in the attic, are you done?

Party of Two said...

Ahhh! So exciting, can't wait to meet her, have you picked any names yet? Whoa, lotsa girls! Ike will be plenty happy, lol