Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun
















What a crazy week! Sophia and I have been on the run! We went to visit my friend and her brand new baby, went to the physical therapist, and went to visit everyone where I used to teach. She was so adorable in the Halloween tutu Nicole made for her. We made caramel apples, yummy sugar cookies with delectable frosting, and yummy soup and paninis. My dad (now called Grandad) and his sweetheart Kelly came over for Halloween goodies and pictures. Sophia was a spider! By the time we got her in her costume she was ready for bed! Today we are off to Joe T's, my fav restaurant ever, and then to the botanical gardens. I am determined to post more often. Oh, on Friday of last week Sophia rolled over from her belly to her back! Every time I lay her on her belly for tummy time she ends up on her back. The little turkey!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

I can't believe how strong she is at that age! The costume and the tutu are too cute! I'm glad you had a good Halloween!

Party of Two said...

Love the spider costume! I put Ike in his right after he woke up and was fed, but we just went across the street. Ike can't roll all the way over but he tries to get on his tummy, he hates being on his back, lol.