Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sophia's First Thanksgiving

 

For Thanksgiving we were in the good ole town of Joshua pronounced josh-u-way to the natives. I was a little stressed (understatement) for no good reason at all. We ate the yummiest thanksgiving food ever (gotta love those sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top) at my Mimi's, snapped a few pics, and then were off to Jerad's Grandparents. We planned on leaving my Mimi's early so we could spend time with Jerad's fam from out of town, but of course with a 3 month old it didn't happen! Nevertheless, we made it and had a good visit. I stressed for no reason! I guess now I will be ready for Christmas and decide to go with the flow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Party of Two said...

Oh i feel you! I was SOO stressed at the idea of traveling with Ike!

The Reimers Family said...

Does she not like car rides? I've been blessed with good little travelers.

Maegan said...

She doesn't mind the car if she hasn't been in it all day. I just hate being late, but that happens with little ones!

JSL, ABE&H said...

sounds like fun.. cute pics too