Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Fun

With how crazy the holidays are I haven't posted for a while. We had a wonderful and tiring first Christmas with Sophia. We stayed the night at Jerad's grandparents and watched Christmas vacation while eating the yummiest mushroom treats. Sophia went to bed pretty easy but woke up a couple of times with a "where the heck am I cry". With a plug of the passi she was back asleep, but between the symphony of snores and baby sounds I didn't get much sleep. At 5 am we were awaken to the sounds of a happy baby ready to see what santa brought her. We woke up the rest of the family and watched our 4 year old cousin open his presents. Sophia got a GIANT bear and an old fashioned noise maker (one of those rolly ones). From there it was off to Jerad's parents and then to my grandparents. Sophia was so good and everyone loved their pictures from her (thanks tasha :)). We've enjoyed taking time off from work and visiting family. Yes, even I got a break from work. Jerad took down all of Christmas and cleaned the entire house!!!! How lucky am I!!!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

What a good husband! You deserve a nice break!