Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Diva Darlings and Puppy Pals


Last Tuesday I got to spend the day with some of my favorite Divas in training. They are sooooo adorable together. I can't wait to hang out with Ms. Dillyn and Nicole this summer. Zoo, swimming, shopping...! The girls were crawling EVERYWHERE this time! I only got about a 15 min break the whole day. I was exhausted. There were attempts to eat dog food, make a break, and poop poop poop! You'd think I was watching puppies!

Side note: While at Jerad's parents the other day Sophia actually succeeded in drinking from the dogs' water dish! YUCKO! I also catch her carrying socks in her mouth all the time. Hmmm.....?

I just love snapping pics of these girls!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

What fun pictures!

Robyn said...

I adore that photos of Sophia's red bow and the red "bloomers" coming out her onesie and the RED fire hydrant. Very, very cute. Want to go to lunch after we work out tomorrow (a V.T. lunch)?