Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing Girl






Sophia is growing like a weed. On Friday she was up to 7lbs 3 oz and almost 21 inches long. Sophia and I are starting to get into a groove, how long it will last I do not know!!!! We have had some rough days where her schedule was out of whack, but with continued effort and consistency I know she will continue to be a happy and healthy baby. I've finally been able to do the regular everyday things again like shower, make-up, make dinner, laundry, read! It has been so much fun watching her grow and change every day. She is having fun with bath time, and I swear she grins at me! (don't dash my hopes and tell me its gas!!!!!!!!!!!!) Are adventures have included a poo fest at the Dr, where she proceeded to squirt out poo all over mom and dad as we were changing her diaper. It was not until later that I discovered it (yellow poo) all over my jeans! Oh the joys of motherhood, I couldn't help but laugh until I peed my pants!

Note about one of the pics:
Dad and Sophia have the same sleeping habits, who would've known!!!!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

I'm sure she was smiling! Some babies are naturally smiley! I'm happy to hear you've found your way back to the shower, the first couple of weeks are so hard! It always gets better, hang in there!