Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving in the right direction: Sophia's Crawling!!!

Sophia has been scooting and rolling for a while, but yesterday was her first day to crawl forward at a good speed. We went to Joshua yesterday to help my mother-in-law. She had thrown her back out so we decided to make the family's dinner, dust, and pack Mandy's bags for the hospital. She will be having Aubree any day now! I can't wait for the counsins to be besties! Anywhoo, while I was cooking in the kitchen Pam exclaimed, "Maegan, she's crawling"! I ran to try and video her first crawling adventure, but could'nt figure out my sister's camera :(!!! Oh, well. So this is her second day of true crawling. They grow way too fast. These past seven months have really flown by!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I love how she uses her knees sometimes and her feet too. So CUTE!

JSL, ABE&H said...

So cute, I cannot believe how fast she is changing.