Friday, July 3, 2009

Exciting News

I may be a little crazy, but the world needs us crazy people to have faith and JUMP into life. Many of you know that I taught Kindergarten in Denton before staying home with Sophia. I love to teach. I love to see the light bulbs of inspiration as kids discover things for themselves and share it with others. I want to share my gifts with others in our community and bring in some income, so I have decided to teach Pre-School from my home! I am going to offer MW or MWF classes from 9:00-11:45. I am soooo excited about this new adventure in our lives. I am working on the room right now and will post pics as it comes together.

I just started spreading the word in our community, but the newsletter does not come out until the end of July. I have also written an article for the Haslet Style magazine called The ABC's of Kindergarten Readiness. It will come out in the back to school addition.

I am only taking 5-6 kids in order to keep a low student/teacher ratio. I can't wait until everything comes together. If you know anyone who is looking for a pre-school spread the word!!! I have a flyer and other info but do not know how to link word documents to posts.

Teaching again will be a breathe of fresh air!

2 comments:

Tassia said...

Let me know. My sister-in-law is looking for a place to take her 4-year-old, Emma.

The Reimers Family said...

I loved teaching preschool, one of the best jobs ever! You are going to be great and Sophia will benefit from listening to all the things you will be teaching those littlies! Good luck!