Monday, November 16, 2009

And Then There Were Four

I should be napping right now, but it has been over a month since I posted anything. There has been a lot of things happening since my last post.

For starters I'm PREGO again! Ready or not, here baby #2 comes. We should expect the new bundle the first week in June, or sooner :)! I don't know if I'm ready for the newborn stage again, but it has to happen sometime.


Halloween was so much fun! Sophia actually went trick of treating to three houses and LOVED it! I can't wait until next year!





I am so excited about the holidays and can't wait to feel "normal" again if ever I was. I just hate pregnancy sickness. It is getting better.

I am obsessed with eating right and not gaining much weight this time, but it doesn't seem to matter. I'm just thankful this baby really doesn't like sweets or soda.

Regulars in my life:
Laughing Cow cheese
Honey crisp apples
Reading the Lost Symbol
Dancing with Sophia
Feeling Blah
Teaching cute kiddos
Insanity :)

5 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you're feeling poopy, hopefully this time around time will go by quickly and before you know it, you'll have two beautiful babies!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Sophies costume is so cute as well as Aubrey's. Oh Yes and Congrats!

jeannie said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

andi said...

Wheeeeeee, congrats!

Sarah said...

yay!!! Congrats!!!!!! :)