Tuesday, March 23, 2010

30 weeks and Counting









My bestie Nicole took my maternity pics on Thursday! How I love them so! Here are just a few of the wonderful pics she took. To check out more of her work go to pickleposh.com

This pregnancy has flown by. I have felt great (for the most part) and enjoy all the kicks and love taps from baby girl. Sophia has no idea what is in store for her, but I have a feeling that neither do I!!! She loves babies, baby dolls, and taking care of mom and dad. I guess I'll just have to worry about her loving the baby a little too much! I still haven't started on the babies room, I have the decor just haven't done anything with it!

Nesting has also hit me! The unfinished room is bugging me, I scrubbed all the baseboards in my house and cleaned and dusted all the windows, revamped my 72 hour kit, and am waiting for Jerad to get back so he can help me with the baby's room on saturday.

3 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Holy crap those are great!

andi said...

Those are really great- and I still love your hair short like that!

Robyn said...

These are the greatest pictures ever! wow!!! how lucky you are to get something at the moment you are pregnant and also have a toddler. I wish I had something like that / knew someone who did that. i hope you frame and hang these all down your LLOOOONG wall from door to living room! it would be like a museum!